Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
These are the worst letting Agents I have ever dealt with. I moved in just before Christmas, I submitted a shocking inventory to them on 23rd December, it is now 30th January and I have had no contact from them about any of the items on the long list despite phone calls and emails to them. I received the inventory from them 6 weeks after I moved in, again lots of items missing and the condition of the items were not as stated in the inventory. To date I\'m still waiting on a response from my email outlining my concerns about the missing items on the inventory and photographs backing up the condition of some items.

It was supposed to be a non smoking apartment however the second bedroom stank of stale smoke and no attempt had been made to clean the property at all......cooker and hob were covered with food and fat, the was engrained urine on the toilet seat, showers had mould on the shower hose.......and I was advised that it had been deep cleaned!

They are a bunch of cowboys, I would never recommend them.

This is the second time I have dealt with Letting Solutions, the first time was as a landlord 10 years ago and they were terrible them too, they should be renamed Letting Problems.
Responded to phone calls and emails would be a start.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letting Solutions (Livingston) Office 1! To leave a new review of Letting Solutions (Livingston) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letting Solutions (Livingston) Office 1