Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
For several years I used Holroyds as a letting agency on my property and then sold the house through their service. They are very good at keeping in contact and looking after the tenants needs. They got problems fixed fast without any fuss or worry. Holroyds take a payment direct from the rent, which means I never directly paid them and they work hard to get the rent on time. As a 1st time landlord I sometimes needed advise on decisions, which they provided. When selling up they advised me, got in contact with my solicitors, advertised my house and got it sold in 6 months. Even after my time as the owner had ended, they still contacted me regarding questions the new owners needed help with, and went the extra mile to help them, and thank me for my custom over the years.
I highly recommend Holroyd Miller as a letting agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Office 1! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Office 1