Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I have been renting via Sure Property Solutions for 6 months. Zena, at Sure Property, is by far the best letting agent I have ever had, from the first meeting. She was on time, took the time to show me around the property, was very knowledgable about both the property and the area/council tax etc, and was professional and friendly. I had a full and up to date inventory as well as important documents and papers all at hand. I was also pleased to hear that Zena actually takes the time to get to know her potential tenants and uses this as a matching system with her landlords, rather than taking the first person with cash in their hand. As a landlady myself, with property in Brighton, I know how important this is.

Zena is the first agent to actually conduct a home visit after a few weeks (she even did this on a Friday night because it was the only time I could do) and came back to me within a couple of days about minor repairs that needed attention, offering a satisfactory solution.

It\'s always useful to bear in mind that a tenancy is a two way process. The tenants need to respect the property and also pay rent on time, every month, without exception. A letting agent or landlord is not there to be abused, blamed or insulted. I have dealt with some terrible agents in the past and would not dream of using some of the language or agression used on this site when referring to them, especially about Zena/Sure, who are certainly a breath of fresh air when it comes to letting! There are always going to be difficult and challenging times, in any home, rented or otherwise. In my experience, when you find a good agent and they find a good tenant, you hold on to each other, because they are few and far between.

I could not recommend Zena and Sure Property Solutions higly enough. I have just renewed my contract for another 6 months and feel completely happy and comfortable in my home, knowing I can call on Zena anytime for help or advice if I need it. We are now discussing Zena supporting me as a landlady in a few months with my own tenants in the flat I own in Brighton. I have always rented privately to my tenants, because I have had so many bad experiences with agents, however, from my experience with Sure so far, I am 100% trustful of their services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sure Property Solutions Office 1! To leave a new review of Sure Property Solutions Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sure Property Solutions Office 1