Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I have used Ellis & Co. recently to rent a flat. I called the company and gave them my requirements and to my surprise received a call back within an hour. I spoke with Utkarsh Shah and he gave me number of property options within an hour time. As I was working that day and couldn't meet him during working hours and therefore he offered his services outside working hours (after 5 PM). After dealing with him I found him very honest, flexible, he has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and knows about his work.
I will highly recommend anyone to get in touch with Utkarsh and Wembley park branch if you are willing to sell or rent a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Wembley Park