Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I am the owner of a flat which I have rented out for a number of years. During this time I have encountered various types (and standards!) of letting agents, none of which I have used more than once due to the level of service delevered. That is until I discovered Radford Residential! Brian was highly recommended to me by a couple who had used Radford Residential to find a property to rent. They had commented on how thorough and attentive Brian was. On contacting Brian I found him to be informative, professional and experienced within the letttings field. The agency found me a tenant swiftly and dealt with all the formailites which go alongside this such as credit checks, contracts, inventories, depsoits etc. Other members of the team whom I have come across have also been helpful and efficient. Brian and his team welcome you at their office and the underlying feel is that they are interested in you as a person. That is what stands out to me about Radford Residential and this, alongside their high level of service has meant I have not hesitated to use them again in my current search for a tenant. I have every faith that the process will be as streamlined and hassle free as the last tenancy. From experience the level of service provided by this team is far higher than others I have entrusted in the past.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol