Jan 30,2013
Tim
By: 'Rik Powell'
Jan 30,2013
I had a very good experience working with Richard Worth. Initially I worked with Richard Woth as a landlord. They handles the letting of my propert for 7 or 8 years. I live abroad so it was important that they were very responsive to my tenants needs and problems. They were at all times. In addition when the proprtty became avalable they were very quick to remarket and I would say that over a period of 7 years or so the property was only cant for 2 or 3 months. I recently sold the property and used Richard Worth as my selling agents. Again, very prompt Marketing and the house was sold within a couple of months. I would certainly ewcommend Richard Worth both as a letting and selling agent given my experience.

Richard Worth Estate Agents