Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I visited Martin & Wright on the evening of Monday 21st January 2013 to register for a rental property search. My search was very specific as I wanted to live in Honeybourne Road, Crediton Hill or Fawley Road. Jay and Sophie inidicated that they had just taken on a property on Honeybourne Road and Jay called the landlord while I was in the office. We arranged a viewing for the morning of Wednesday 23rd January (I could not make Tuesday 22nd), when I viewed the property with Sophie. I put an offer in that evening and after some back and forth with the landlord had an offer accepted, ahead of two competing offers. I have signed the tenancy agreement and am moving in on Friday 1st February.
The property was seen as unfurnished, although the landlord agreed to furnish the property. I selected my preferred furniture and Jay and Sophie helped by explaining to the landlord the merits of ordering better quality furniture that would last longer, and thus be beneficial to both the Landlord and I. Jay and Sophie have both been clear, well organised, helpful and friendly and have made the process remarkably easy.
By: Jay Hayden
May 11, 2013
Thanks James. Talk about timing and how things are meant to be! It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead