Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
Initially, I picked Gasgoine Halman in Wilmslow because their office was the most welcoming in terms of feel and the people and I thought that was important as they would be fronting the whole sale and viewings. All the staff were excellent and they kept me informed about progress on viewings and gave good feedback on what people thought and what they were looking for in the property. Pricing was pitched correctly and the negoiation and sales process was very easy from my presepective. This was important to me as I was going to be absent from the property for the whole time. The approach to the sale was collaborative with me but with the agent acting on their own when needed. This is a very good professional, friendly and trustworthy team in Wilmslow where they all know what is happening with the sale. From initial marketing to completion in 4 months I would thourghly recommend this agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman office-20! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman office-20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman office-20