Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
Excellent service from Jibby Philip at the Oval branch. Having sent an email summarising our needs, Jibby contacted me to line up a viewing for a new flat that was coming onto their books. We discussed other properties and when I said they weren\'t of interest he didn\'t try and push us into extra viewings.

Our viewing was the first time Jibby had been able to access the flat and we were all disappointed to find an obvious damp problem inside. Jibby apologised, let us know that a colleague was carrying out viewings at another new property for the same price a couple of minutes away and suggested we head over to fit in a viewing. With nothing to lose we walked over, viewed the flat, and made an offer on the second flat half an hour later. We were pleased with Jibby\'s reactions throughout - no pushing us into unsuitable properties, and solving problems as soon as they were identified.

This continued into the offer/ finalising stages. Jibby dealt with our particular circumstances at the right stages in the referencing process, liaising with Hayley to amend the processes where necessary. He was quick to respond to emails and updated us regularly on how things were progressing.

Having moved many times over the years, I\'ve experienced good, bad and appalling estate agents - this was only the second time I felt that the estate agents genuinely deserved a fee for their work. Jibby solved problems when they occurred and really helped minimise the stress of moving house. I\'d recommend working with him if you need to find a flat in the Oval / Kennington area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London