Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
Communication all the way along has been excellent. We have found them approachable and friendly at all times. As first time landlords we feel that they advised us well and helped us with regard to getting the property ready to rent and arranging for a thorough inventory. Their tenancy agreement appears well thought out, including clauses about ventilation. They have just carried out their fiirst inspection and fed back to us promptly. There was a delay in getting the utilities transferred to the new tenant, which is the only reason that we have not rated as excellent.
By: Steven Harvey (MNAEA) Managing Director DD 01784 4
Feb 06, 2013
Hi Mark and Sally
Thank you so much for your positive comments. I am delighted that you have been happy with our service and that you found our tenancy agreements straight forward and useful.
I will make sure that the utilities are transferred quicker next time and thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Communication is indeed very important and I am delighted that you have found this to be excellent.
We will keep you posted throughout the tenancy!
Many thanks for your business and support!
Kindest regards
Steven Harvey(MNAEA)
Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1