Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I contacted The Property Explorer after receiving very poor service from another local lettings agent. I had no idea what the company were like as I live outside the area but had monitored that they were successful in letting other properties in the area. My initial conversation with James Stone filled me with optimism. He assured me that he would not have a problem getting viewings with the hope of a tenant in place in a short space of time. In fact from the initial contact with James until my tenant moved in it was 18 days!

What makes this even more special is that I do not live locally to the property. I have never visited the offices or met staff and yet they have treated me as if I have been a client of longstanding.

I would like to pass on my thanks to James for taking the time to talk things through on a late January afternoon/evening. He didn\'t know he was going to get the business but he could not have been more helpful. He drove this rental and obviously deserves to be lettings manager as his approach is friendly, not pushy and he knows his market. Paul Hillyer showed our tenant around the property and although I have not spoken to him I would like to say thank you as he obviously did a good job in getting him to sign up! And Lisa has also been in contact re the paperwork etc and has been extremely helpful and friendly.

I will of course only use the Property Explorer in the future for lettings or selling. Their service is definitely on par with our agent locally but this relationship has been built up over a few years, not days! The service provided is exceptional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Explorer Basingstoke! To leave a new review of The Property Explorer Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Explorer Basingstoke