Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
When I decided to sell my house, I invited Newman Estate Agents (Mr Paul White) to come and give me a quote. Paul visited at the appointed time and went round my house (with me) whilst advising me on how best I could present my house in order to sell the house as quickly as possible. I found Paul\'s advice and guidance very helpful because he explained things to me, giving me an idiot guide, on how best to proceed. I took his advice and my property was advertised for sale. Paul and Emma was dealing with the sale of my property and for the duration of the sale, Emma was always updating me with every viewings that was arranged and chasing them up for feedback. These feedback were related to me and if I had any queries, I had a direct telephone line to call Emma who would always put my mind at rest. MY PROPERTY WAS SOLD WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF ADVERTISING IT FOR SALE. I would say Paul and Emma did all they could to take the stress off from me for what would have been a very stressfull journey. I would recommend them (Newman Estate Agents and Conveyancing) to anyone who is selling or buying property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa