Mar 02,2010
Mar 02,2010
It is the worst agency i have ever rented a flat from! Do not even call them because they will release your call. The website and the office look nice, that\'s all. Oh yeah, the staff as well. They are nice when you pay them the fee.

I rented a very expensive apartment in the city centre, the washing machine not working, tap in the kitchen leaking, dirty walls, the light not working in the bedroom, no spot lights in the bathrooms and kitchen etc. They said I would have to wait 28 days till somebody contact me and have a look and then wait again 28 days to fix it. They told me I was responsible for replacing bulbs (which I never used and people who lived there before did not change !!!!). Also nodoby had time for me when I wanted to speak to the property manager.

If you can avoid them, because they will never help you when something goes wrong in the flat, also they will charge you if you call emergency number.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1! To leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Louis Office 1