Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I have recently rented a flat through Ellis and co and can say company provide excellent services. I am dealing with Utkarsh Shah and found him highly professional, know about his work, very flexible and have extraordinary customer service skills. Also, I found him very honest.
Initially, we got in touch with Ellis and Co and requested them to help us finding a 2BHK flat and out of my expectation we received a call within an hour that they have few properties in the same area where I am living at the moment and can arrange a viewing. Because I was not available during normal working hours I was offered out of hours service ( After 5:00 PM) and Utkarsh showed me the best available properties. Also, they maintain very good relationships with the landlords. Excellent work, keep it up guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Wembley Park