Jan 29,2013
Azhar Patel
Jan 29,2013
I would like to say that from the first time I called Location and spoke with Azar, I knew that I had made the right choice from the list of five estate agents I had planed to call that day.

The thing that impressed me the most was the level of communication; understanding our needs and concerns.
The approach to achieve the right selling price, and to ensure that each potential purchaser was really in a position to buy.

The most important aspect during the period of selling, was the care that they took towards my elderly mother when setting each appointment, and someone either Vicky or Azar assisted each viewing.

I am really delighted to have met them, and even more greatful for their help and service.
I would Strongly recommend the wonderful team @ Location,location...If no one can sell your property : they can!!

Make an Enquiry