Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
Maitland\'s were recommended by a neighbour and having looked at their excellent web site we chose them to sell my mothers house. Paul Stone visited and provided excellent advice on the pricing of the house which for some years had not been redecorated. He suggested that there was a market for such properties and despite my pessimistic view that there would be any buyers I was emphatically proved wrong.

I would strongly recommend these agents to anyone looking for or selling a house in the Plympton area.
By: Julie Haimes
Mar 27, 2014
Hi Nick, I wanted to add a brief comment just to say thank you so much for taking the time to offer your feedback. Its always great to hear that a client has been satisfied and would be happy to recommend us to others who are about to embark on the buying and selling process. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if we can offer any further assistance

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton