Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
We had spent ages looking for an affordable, yet nice property with plenty of space in West Kensington. Having failed on so many occasions, we approached Dexters, not expecting much more.

However, when we returned to Dexters\' office after a viewing, to find that we\'d lost out on the property we\'d just viewed, the branch manager (I\'ve forgotten his name, as it was a year ago) sprung into action, pulling out all other available properties that suited our requirements, in the same area. We were able to view 3 more properties right there and then, that day and the last one was a real gem.

Within the same day, we concluded a lease. Nothing was too much for the agent doing the viewings (Marcelina) or the branch manager, both of whom were not just extremely helpful (many agents work solely for their paymasters, the lessors but these agents were impartial, helping both sides to move towards a conclusion and giving us very good advice on current rental rates) but were also very professional.

During the course of our lease, Dexters had to make two of their periodical inspections but they did this with a minimum of fuss and always deferred to our preferred timings, understanding that both my husband and I hold down regular full-time jobs.

Overall, we are very happy with the service that we have received and would recommend them to anyone.
By: Louise
Feb 11, 2013
Hello,

I am head of customer services here at Dexters and I just wanted to say thank you for your kind comments about the service you received. It is always nice to read about happy customers.

Louise

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 5! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 5