Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I totally recomend this company for the excellence in their work and their friendly enviroment as well as the care and interest they do show to their customers. My personal experiance with Kerry was splendid. I had the feeling and confidence that all was about to fix and get very quicly on the new home , despite the problems we encounterred because i come from a different country and i was only two days here in Uk. She was an excellent agent , she took care and stood in every point of the procces and was ready to help!! I think this is rare and a persons feature hard to find. A lot of thanks for all the help.!
By: Adam Farrell, Director
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind feedback, if we can be of any help in the future please call us anytime.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Hove