Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
Being a first time landlord, and having already discussed renting my flat out with a larger estate agent, I found Alex and Jordan at Cedar to be especially helpful and I greatly appreciated their honest and frank approach which the other agent had been wholly lacking in. Before we had even marketed the flat to the public, Jordan quickly found suitable tenants and arranged for me to meet with them, and much sooner than I expected, my flat was being rented out and the whole process could not have been simpler from start to finish.

I would also like to commend their colleague Viktoria, who, along with Jordan, replied to my emails and queries extremely quickly, and who was so friendly and helpful when I visited the Cedar branch in person.

I highly recommend using Cedar Estates, particularly in preference to the larger estate agents in West Hampstead who I doubt would offer such a personalised service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cedar Estates Office 1