Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I have been using Spencers, for letting my properties under full management, for around 10 years now and I have had a great working relationship with all their staff.

In particular, Marc and Michelle at the Leyton branch are always extremely thorough and professional and go out of their way to provide the best possible service to not only myself but also to my tenants. Marc and Michelles\' hard work and dedication are truly qualities to be admired.

I should also mention Adrian and the team at the Woodford branch who also provide a great service.

I have recommended Spencers to friends and family over the years and I recommend them to anyone looking for an honest and reliable estate agent whether it\'s for lettings or sales!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton