Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
MLH have rented my London flat for the past 7 years. They are friendly, professional, and very proficient at finding tenants - the longest period between letting periods has been 3 days!

The company has clearly been successful in those 7 years, and despite its growth, and despite the fact that I only have one property, I still have access to senior managers and receive the same level of care and attention as I did on day one.

I would particularly like to commend the services of Annette Peck. Although there are assigned sales and service personnel for my property, Annette has always found the time if I have wanted to approach her directly. On the very rare occasions I have had concerns re: MLH, Annette has listened, taken the issue away and it has been resolved. I find her ongoing senior level involvement very reassuring - and one of the contributing reasons why I never thought of approaching another agency.

I would thoroughly recommend Annette and MLH.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London