Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
Me and my partner came to view a property with this Agency that was scheduled and confirmed, via email. We were left waiting for more than half an hour with no one turning up and no mobile number to call as we were never given one. I left 2 voice messages on the company\'s Land line number for someone to get back to me to explain. No one did until i called and finally got through to the Staff member who was meant to be at our viewing. She explained how she had know clue what happened as she was there the whole time?! Impossible as so were we, right outside the house door!! I asked 3 times where exactly she was and she could only reply with \'at the property\' No mention of being inside the flat or even giving me a flat number to back up her lie. I should point out that at this point she accused me of trying to argue with her! She said \'i could of called her mobile number\'. Impossible again, as we were never given one. She said \'Its always on the confirmation email we send out. I took her response as though she thought i was lying so forwarded the sent email back to her to prove it. I should mention one other thing. When i asked why she did not return my call she said that \'they don\'t listen to those messages!
I really feel this company and Andreia Lourenco have absolutely wasted our time and then lied to us without any regret. Please do not use this agency.
Turn up and NOT lie. That simple.
By: Unhappy tenant
Mar 03, 2013
We had similar experience with property we rent in february. They are liars and dont understand how they have licence to practice. We paid a 300 pounds fee! For a service that deserved we are compensated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kings Accommodation Head Office! To leave a new review of Kings Accommodation Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kings Accommodation Head Office