Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
Where do I begin, I started my letting process with another agency in Woking and the moment it was on the market with them Rob from Townends called up trying to vie for my business. From the start he was proactive in his sale pitch, matching all other offers.

Some differences in the level of service between the other agency and Townends once I instructed them:

1) As a first time landlord I was told by the other agency I needed an Energy Performance Certificate. First agency told me it would cost £65 to get. Rob from Townends looked up my house online and discovered my previous owner did one and it was still valid and Rob provided it for me free of charge. The other agency had the nerve
to ask for a copy.

2) The day I gave them a key they had my internal photos of the property online. The other agency after 5 weeks still only had an external photo - unbelievable.

3) Townends were proactive in checking my prices and would be the first to say where we should be and call up to ask for permission to amend the details

4) Viewings: The amount of relevant viewings Townends sourced was brilliant and they always called or emailed the itinerary to me which was nice to follow, so you could follow the progress and know when to tidy!
They also provided quick feed back from clients

5) Working in London I wasn\'t able to pop in until late some days and Rob would always make sure he\'d be there when we needed to meet which was a real help.

I had a strict deadline to get my property let and they achieved it to the day practically. I cannot recommend both Rob and Brad highly enough and as nice as some people seem in other agencies personality wise it\'s people like them that actually get the job done. Estate/Lettings agents often have a bad name but they\'ve done wonders to change my mind.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Woking Branch