Jan 29,2013
Sam
Angela
By: 'James Smith-Ross'
Jan 29,2013
Bradleys Estate Agents in Callington (Sam Elias and staff) have provided me in the past - and have now provided me once more - with truly excellent, professional service and have been responsible for achieving the satisfactory sale of a number of new properties, both fully completed and off-plan, which I have built locally.

Despite market conditions which have been far from easy, Sam Elias and her staff - most recently Angela Hunsdon - have maintained an unfailingly enthusiastic, attentive and pro-active stance and have at all times been not only encouraging and positive - but above all straightforward and totally honest, both with me and with my prospective buyers.

I feel confident that anyone dealing with them - either as buyer or seller - can safely rely upon receiving exceptionally attentive and effective service, not merely at outset, but right through to satisfactory conclusion. I highly recommend this branch of Bradleys, without reservation.

Branch - Callington, PL17