Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I approached Winkworth as their selection of rental properties were the best in the area. I initially dealt with Daisy Bayliss on the lettings team who showed me a number of properties of interest. I found Daisy to be friendly, polite and above all knowledgable about the property, landlords and the local area. This was reassuring when you\'re already stressed looking at properties. Once we found a porperty of interest, Daisy was very professional and straight forward in dealing with our requests and ultimately, with big thanks to her, we found our perfect property. Once the landlord accepted wour offer I dealt with Kerry Hanson who prepared the AST, contracts etc. Kerry was very friendly and professional with us. She was quick to respond on all our requests and showed the paticence of a saint when dealing with three men all with slightly different requirements. Above all I found both Daisy and Kerry, and Winkworth, to be excellent and would recomd them all to anyone looking to rent in my area (W3).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office