Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
Bairstow Eves found me a good tenant, and up to that point it was great to deal with them. They even gave me a discounted letting rate. But after more than a month, I have protected the deposit - but they haven\'t put it in my account, despite my chasing. The lettings manager hasn\'t given me any reason as to why their accounts department simply can\'t bear to part with money which isn\'t theirs, and finally told me he was concerned that I wanted the deposit so "urgently" - (so you see - over a month is urgent!) - since the money wasn\'t mine to spend! There can be no valid reason why they are holding onto the deposit - but nevertheless the lettings manager is supposed to have got back to me with some kind of reason, and hasn\'t. Seems the reason is that they just want the interest! And they\'re showing no sign of putting that deposit in my account. Imagine if you were using them for management, and they didn\'t pass on the rent for over a month, and in the meantime you had a mortgage to pay......

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 69! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 69, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Office 69