Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
After having a bad experience with an estate agent, I couldn't believe what a refreshing change Heritage were. From the 1st contact with them they were great, extremely well organised and positive about my property.
As soon as my property was for sale viewings were pretty much daily, I always received prompt feedback from the viewing, via either a card left at my address or a call from the office. A sale was agreed very swiftly at a price I was happy with. Once the sale was agreed the good service continue until completion. I cannot thank Heritage enough for selling my property. I would highly recommend them.
By: Heritage Property
Feb 11, 2013
Dear Lizzie
We are so please we were able to help and thank you very much for entrusting you property sale to us and for reviewing us on this website - I am thrilled Harvey made such a positive contribution to the sales process for you and thanks for saying you will recommend us.
Kindest regards Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch