There were a few issues at the beginning when the tenant couldn\'t work out how to use the boiler and phoned Choices, who phoned me and I told them that all the instructions were in a binder. I then got a phone call from a different choices office to ask when it was that I would be going to the property to show the tenant how it works. I explained that I wasn\'t and had no idea where he got that idea from. Apparently that was what was told to him. To this day, I still don\'t really know what happened, but it got sorted eventually. There were also issues with the first month\'s rent. Apparently there was some problem between the accounts department and the tenant\'s bank account. Again this eventually got sorted but not before I went overdrawn, as I was relying on that money. Since then things have been fine and the communication has been good.