Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
What an absolute joke of a company! Maintenance team dont no there arm from there elbow! Been left without a washing machine for over a week now and they think this is acceptable well in my eyes its ridiculous when i have a 6 year old and a 2 year i was advised to take my washing to the launderette but would not have my money refunded! Was told on friday that it would be fixed monday at the earliest and tuesday at the latest and you\'ve guest it its still not fixed, i contacted the maintenance team last nite and spoke to David a manager as he liked to call himself the attitude on this man was horrible and spoke to me like something he had wiped of his feet, he told me he had no information on when this would be fixed and could not contact the contractor, i then asked to talk to another manager and he told me that none where in the office so i hung up and phoned again and got put right through to a manager within 5 minutes of talking to the manger he had spoke to the contractor and got back to me which just shows at nearning the end of the day this David obviously could not be bothered! Any way was told i would be contacted today between 9 and 9.30 and of course im still waiting never have i been called back from this shambells of a company its always took me to phone and find out what is happening!

Make an Enquiry