Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
Firstly I have to say I cannot for the life of me see why this company have so many 5* reviews, usually this are a good indication to ignore such reviews as they are usually submitted by company employees.
I review this company as poor because they massively over price property in most cases, occasionally put a low price to entice you in and then inform you that the vendors actually want tens of thousands of pounds more than the asking price, and almost always don't show room dimensions.

When enquiring about various properties I have come across each scenario. I ask for room dimensions, they say they do not carry such information¢â‚¬Â¦why the hell not? They are an estate agent are they not? They go to the property to take photographs, are they incapable of taking a few measurements?

Everything about the way they operate is dubious. How I miss the estate agent who would give all details, so you can make a decision to view or not. One assistant tried to book me an appointment to view a property after I had told her it did not have what I was looking for. She would rather try to sell a property I would not buy, than try to find me a more suitable property. They are under qualified sales assistants behind an estate agency company who does not represent in any shape or form what is a real estate agent.

I wouldn't market my property with these people, you would get too many viewers coming through your door who did not want your property type. Pointless and very unprofessional
By: Joey
Dec 20, 2013
I agree with everything said above. Their modus operandi is to persuade you to set a low price below your floor price to get viewings and then surprise surprise you only get offers below the floor price. Can only work for desperate sellers. Long contract and horrible vendor contact service.
By: Lee
Mar 12, 2013
Well said Peter, I agree with everyone of your points. They actually make me like and trust normal estate agents which is a scary thought. As to the response rather like there sales agents it sounds robotic, scripted and uninterested.
By: Mojaccar
Mar 08, 2013
Can't wait for my 16 week contract to end, then I will go to a real estate agent. Anyone using Express be warned unless you can afford to drop your property by a large amount they don't want to know.
By: Shocked n stunned
Feb 26, 2013
I agree with Peter, I was shocked with how this Company has such a high rating! I'm leaving my comment from the point of a solicitor, the company has not proved to be helpful, i've passed from piller to post around their call centre with no one wanting to help only prepared to take a message and all I want to do is pay them their 'in my opinion' over priced commission!
Feb 06, 2013
400+ sales per month.....in your dreams
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jan 29, 2013
Dear Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. It is always of concern to us when customers express any dissatisfaction with the service they have received. We strive to ensure our customers are happy and content in their experience and I can assure the team is here to do everything we can in succeeding for all of our Clients. A task that is no easy feat in the current climate.

It is always a disappointment to us when a buyer is unconvinced of our methods. Our market leading results speak for themselves. We are currently agreeing over 400+ sales per calendar month and this success rate generates our 5 star reviews. Our Senior Negotiation Team are achieving results that traditional high street agencies can only aspire to. Our Negotiatiors are focused on getting houses sold for maximum value whilst in the timescales that suit our client’s requirements.

Getting proceedable and motivated buyers through the door is key to success for any Vendor. We take a very proactive approach to encouraging viewings and know that Buyers will often make a negative decision and decide not to view a property based on room sizes alone. Why would we encourage people not to view? This is why we don’t offer room sizes.

We are sorry that we have been unable to find the right property for you. We are here to succeed for our customers and all our staff are committed to doing just that. We want to make sure you're satisfied at all times and give all our customers many opportunities to provide specific feedback to us directly through surveys and at customerfeedback@expressestateagency.co.uk. We would love to hear from you directly, then a member of our Customer Experience Team could give you a call to discuss the properties you have enquired about in more detail.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office