Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I had been house hunting for 2 months and had a difficult time trying to find a house. Other estate agents had not been overly helpful. Then I found a property marketed by CJHole henleaze. Tim answered the phone and although there were back to back viewings already on the house, he re-arranged two appointments to squeeze me in between on a Friday afternoon. I was thankful and as soon as I saw the property I knew I was very interested. I arranged immediately with Tim to visit again and after that I made an offer. Tim and George Negotiated succinctly and I was successful. Nick patiently baby sat me on my visits to meet contractors for the work it needed.
I would recommend CJ Hole team (George, Tim and Nick) whole heartedly as they safely saw me through the purchase of a house I love and is perfect for me. They did it in a efficient and professional manner and eliviated many concerns I may have had.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch