Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
GJM property is outstanding! All the staff was very polite and knowledgeable. The head of sales Becky who came to value my property was professional, an hour before Becky arrived I had a valuation with another agent which was very disappointing (the valuation was low). When Becky told me what my property was worth, I couldn\'t believe it, I thought she was clueless.
What impressed me was it took exactly 2 weeks from advertising my property, for their team to get a buyer and an excellent offer (cash buyers).
I am very pleasantly glad it was a miracle. What stood out was the quality and timely manner GJM property staff updated me by telephone and email. The staff was ever so helpful when I contacted too, everyone. I was also very pleased with their recommended solicitor, the conveyancing went very smoothly. I was very pleased I chose GJM, great decision and judgement, as I was leaning towards the very low valuation from the other agent. I am very pleased I instructed GJM and had no regrets. Thank you all for all your hard work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of GJM Property London! To leave a new review of GJM Property London, please click the link below !
Write a review for GJM Property London