Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
My partner and I rented a flat in Coventry with Martin and co. for 2 years. Throughout this time they were consistently difficult to contact (particularly with regards to repairs and maintenance) and incredibly unhelpful. For example we had to wait over a year for broken tiles in the shower to be fixed, 2 weeks for the oven to be fixed and a damp problem that was never resolved. On more than one occasion the manager (Nic Blackwell) let himself into the flat without giving us any notice that he would be conducting a visit. We had to wait 2 months and 1 week after moving out of the property for a response from them regarding our deposit (despite constantly reminding them via emails and phone-calls). Additionally, I recall the afore mentioned manager loudly discussing prank calling other local estate agents when I was in the office re-signing the tenancy, I feel that is a good example of his character and the respectability of the company in general. I would strongly discourage anybody from renting with this letting agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Coventry! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Coventry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Coventry