Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
I\'m probably a nightmare client for a lettings agent - no desparate need to move out of my current dwelling, thus extremely picky and unlikely to move in to "just anything" and never able to do a viewing mid-week. Despite this, and Nathalie and James taking me out to a number of properties on Saturdays, Friday nights, late Wednesdays and turning each of them down, Nathalie continued to call me with things she thought were interesting or suitable until the point where I got the place I wanted. I think i was the first one she called, as the place wasn\'t on the market or confirmed as a Castle client at the time we fixed up the viewing, and then 3 days later, when I made the viewing, it was the perfect place.

Aside from professionalism, there was an upbeat manner (both able to stomach my lame banter, which they\'ve no doubt heard a thousand times over) and friendliness to both of them.

Delighted with the service and the end result.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Ealing