Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
I first spoke to Katy when I contacted Thomas Morris giving notice to leave the property I was renting in Hemingford Abbots to move to St.Ives. She was very friendly and helpful and was extremely efficient with getting the details of potential new properties through to me to view. At no point did I feel harassed like I have with some other agencies! I then dealt with Simon who came to take pics for re-letting the property. He was charming and helpful and as I wasn\'t home when he came round, he left a lovely note wishing me a very merry christmas! I\'ve also dealt with Jackie who was as friendly and professional as Katy and Simon when showing me around a potential house in St.Ives. I\'m only sorry I couldn\'t rent through TM again- but I found a property marketed through another agency.
By: Simon
Jan 29, 2013
Dear Cheryl Bennett
I'm so pleased that Simon and Katy gave you such personal service and I'm also pleased that you found a property to rent even if it wasn't through us! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review-I have passed your comments back to the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives