Feb 26,2010
Feb 26,2010
They are really bad, none of them know the customer dealings. God saves anyone going to Parkers Reading.

I had a terrible experience with them, initially they showed me a pamphlet having a quote, then they refused to accept which they showed initially. They took deposit from me and wasted my pretty much a week. Please think ten times before going to Parkers.
By: parkers
Mar 03, 2010
Mr Sindhu in response we took a holding deposit that was fully refunded to you, there was no money lost by you, we clearly informed you 3 times over the phone about our charges we then agreed to match the charges that were on the leaflet, unfortunatley you tried to go behind our backs and lied about who was moving in. Once you met the landlord he pulled out of the deal as he didn\'t trust you.
Parkers Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Woodley! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Woodley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Woodley