Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
Cross Keys Estate Agents has been a breath of fresh air as estate agents go. This is down to a unique approach that Jack, Rob, Bev and the team have applied to the advertisement and management of feedback data for my property that I have sold through them. The advertisement had photos that was taken with a wide angle lens and also with the correct light conditions in order to bring my property out of the darkness (this is a miserable time of year weatherwise and Jack did well there). The accompanying info on the property (whilst perhaps not as detailed as it could be on the property itself) did still descibe the location correctly.
The furniture rearangement and redecorating advice was fantastic again from jack (although I did not do the wall papering he suggested because of my slightly poor DIY skills). Rob kept me informed on a weekly basis about market trends for potential clients, and Bev was instrumental in negotiations with here professional outgoing approach.
Thanks very much to Cross Keys so far and lets hope for a smooth sale completion shortly with the client.
By: Craig Duncan
Jan 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your kinds words Ben. We are so glad that you are happy the way things went and we truly are appreciative of your feedback!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth