Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
Dear sir/Madam.

I just had to write a review of Domonic Moyes as he recently rented me a flat. I had looked at lots of properties with little success until Dominic showed me one that i liked enough to rent. I\'m self employed and when it came to references etc it took me a while to get my accountant etc to do the work needed but Domonic was so helpful and understanding that i was blown away, given my pass experiences. He did all this in an extremely professional manor to boot, something that I really appreciated as it\'s a rather difficult time in my life.

I would appreciate it if you could pass on my thanks to him, when I\'ve sold my 2 properties I will definitely be coming to him to buy next year.

Yours Sincerely