Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
Completely incompetent when it comes to collecting rent or dealing with arrears. Whenever I phoned them I was told the person I needed to speak to was at another branch, or in a meeting or any other excuse which came to mind. I\'d be promised a callback which never materialised. The final straw came when my tenant\'s cheque \'went down the back of the safe\'.
My tenant left in December. In the first week of January Louisa Kent was asked to pay the money into my bank account. I phoned the following day to give her my bank account details. 3 weeks later I phoned to say the money was not in my account. The thought crossed my mind that she might have paid the money into the wrong account, but no. THE PAPERWORK WAS ON STEVE WAYNE\'S DESK. She said she\'d chase him uop and \'would I please call tomorrow. In view of my previous treatment by the other \'workers\' in this firm, I asked her to email me. A week later my \'in\' box still has nothing from her. There is nothing from Benjamin Stevens in my bank account. I can think of any number of reasons why this is:
1 He\'s delaying the payment to \'pay me back\' for complaining about his incompetance.
2 The paperwork has drown in a sea of paper.
3 He\'s just totally incompetant.
4 The snail taking the cheque to the bank has been eaten by a thrush, and he hasn\'t realised it yet.
5 This reason is slanderous/libelous, so I leave it to the reader\'s imagination.
By: don't get conned
Jul 11, 2015
I also had problems with this agent .When everything is running smoothly with your tenant all is well.As soon as the tenant causes problems they decide not to reply to your phone calls or you are told the person you want to speak to is not in the office even though i could hear her in the background !The flat was left in a dirty and damaged state----event though i was always told when a certain girl went to do the inspections that the place was very clean and tidy.Was recommended by them to use a certain steam cleaning company who would make the place 'spotless and gleaming'and to use one of their handymen who works for this same lady apparently in her own home and was an excellent professional worker.They took from me £350.00 for this 'supposed' excellent work It was appalling the cleaning was terrible and the work done by the 'handyman'was appalling--also not done as listed for him to do. I was led to believe all was clean and the work done to an amazing finish.imagine my surprise when another agent went in for a viewing and sent me the pictures of the finished work.I could not believe it -----i had just thrown my money away .A five year old child would have done a much better job.When i sent them the evidence they made all kinds of excuses and a certain lady and a certain gent decided not to reply to my calls even though i was promised they would.My advice is to stay well clear from this agent as they are not as professional as other agents i have used and avoid like the plague a certain steam cleaning company and a certain handyman if they are recommended to you too as if you have a problem their answer will be that there is nothing they can do for you.An absolutely joke of a company and yes like the other comment completely incompetent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benjamin Stevens Edgware! To leave a new review of Benjamin Stevens Edgware, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benjamin Stevens Edgware