Jan 28,2013
Jan 28,2013
Joanna and I wanted to write to thank you for all of your efforts with regards to the purchase of our new house on Edencourt Road. When we registered with all the local agents you were the only one who actually listened to our requirements and found the house that we were looking for straight away. We were struck by your enthusiastic and professional approach, as well as your honesty and integrity. The legal process wasn\'t without its hurdles; without your excellent communication between us, our solicitor and the sellers - as well as your sound advice along the way - I have no doubt that the purchase wouldn\'t have gone ahead. The estate agency profession seems to have gained itself a poor reputation over recent years, but it\'s clear that you and the team at Ellis & Co are in a completely different league. If buyers like us are this delighted with your company I can only imagine your sellers are over the moon - and as such, when it comes to selling this house (not too soon I hope!) we will only be speaking to yourselves.

Thanks again, Natasha, and please do stay in touch.

All the best

Adam & Joanna Seymour-Davies

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tooting! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Tooting