Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
Just sold my cottage through Express Estate Agency and am very pleased with the service I received. It only took two
weeks from the property being advertised "on line", to a firm offer from a prospective buyer being accepted by myself.
Andy Taylor was really nice to deal with, very enthusiastic and kept the buyer and me the seller informed and in the
loop at all times. I opted to use Express Estate Agency own solicitor to progress the sale and this proved to be an
excellent decision as they work hand in hand and the final bill for both services was a lot less than expected.
So well done to Andy Taylor at the Manchester Branch, a real credit to the company.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jan 28, 2013
Dear Mrs Clark,

We are always pleased to hear such an enthusiastic review. Thank you for taking the time to write it. We will make sure this feedback is passed to Andy.

We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments.

Warm Regards