Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
Helen from Preston Baker has been extremely helpful . She alerted me to a property that the vendors were having valued prior to deciding whether to sell or to rent it out. She negotiated with the vendor and enabled us to have a private first viewing of the property. Using her extensive skill, she then was able to persuade the vendor to sell me the property. She has kept me informed of all stages of the negotiations and and has been friendly and communicative whilst remaining professional. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone who is thinking of buying or selling a property in York to contact Helen at Preston Baker and utilise her skills. I Completed today and am now the proud owner of my dream home - now for the building work to start...............

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker York! To leave a new review of Preston Baker York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker York