Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
I was very impressed with the service I received from Regents in Sunbury when selling my property. I asked Brett for a valuation in 2009 and was impressed with his attitude and professionalism despite deciding not to put the property on the market at the time. Regents kept in touch with us until we decided to put the property on the market in 2012 and they ensured that the property had a good number of viewings with Amanda and Chris giving feedback on each viewing. Amanda then handled the sale of the property very smoothly and we would recommend the team to other prospective customers.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jan 28, 2013
Dear Aniko and Dave,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett, Amanda and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury