Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
My partner and I were searching for a new place to rent and fortunately for us we saw the streets ahead signboard with their number on it so we called and we arranged for a viewing,when we came for the viewing we met with Mr. Daniel Sarpong from streets ahead he showed us around the house. We weren\'t too sure as to whether to take the house or not but he was able to convince us in taking the house,he was so helpful,friendly and professional. After taking the house my partner and I went through some financial problems and paying the rent has been a little difficult but Mr Daniel Sarpong and everyone in streets ahead has been very patient and helpful and all I and my partner can say is thank you and keep on doing the good job you guys do.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch