Sep 18,2012
Sep 18,2012
Scam artists. Try to force you into all kinds of property insurance, and try every scam under the book to keep your deposit. These people do absolutely nothing for you and I\'m sure they rip the landlords off for their services. Has been over a year and they still won\'t give me a straight answer about my deposit and am now personally reporting them to trading standards. No matter how nice a property they offer you DO NOT USE these people
Couldn\'t have done anything. I think they are bending the rules of the law to their own advantage and my only recommendation is they go out of business.
By: Tenant Network
Jan 28, 2013
We have an internal complaints procedure and follow The Property Ombudsman code of conduct. We take customer service very seriously and would like to resolve this matter in a professional manner. Please send an email to info@tenant-network.co.uk listing your full name, the full address of the property you rented and the dates of your tenancy and we will be in touch to address any issues you may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3