Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
I should not have used Key Properties to rent out my property for a number of years. Particularly over the previous 1-2 years, I had many problems with their incredibly unprofessional service and unprofessional employees. I had money taken from my account incorrectly and without notice, they also failed to tell me about a couple of serious problems with my property and a couple of smaller problems that they did get fixed took a VERY long time. They also refused to give me contact details of my current tenant (despite that being against section 35 of the Data Protection Act). They also tried to give my spare security key fob they held without asking me to someone I did not know at another apartment they were renting out.
I would absolutely NOT recommend Key Properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Key Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Properties Office 1