Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
The agent led me to believe that I was in a bidding war with another party. I was asked if I would like to increase my offer which I did. Unknown to me, the agent asked the other party about their best and final offer. The agent then rang me saying that the property was sold to the other party. When I asked why the agent didn\'t come back to me to see if I will go higher, the agent reply was that " you were asked about your best and final offer ". I went in with the Asking Price and the agent deliberately delayed passing the offer at the Asking Price by claiming that the seller is in a meeting or is going on a lunch break. The agent eventually passed on the offer but it was rejected immediately by Sam Spacey of Taylor Wimpey Homes Yorkshire, claiming that it was too late. I put the offer at the Asking Price on the same morning of the same day (Monday 7/1/2013). On the same day around lunchtime, I went to Taylor Wimpey Homes building site at Allerton Bywater, Castleford where I found out that Sam Spacey had sold the property for £89,100 which was well below the Asking Price of £89,950. On the same day I made a complaint to Reeds Rains customer services and my dad made a complaint to Reeds Rains Managing Director ( Mr Nigel Favas). Today is Sunday 27/1/2013, and we are still waiting for a reply. I have been treated unfairly and less favourably and according to the 1976 Race Relations Act, I have been discriminated against. How can you trust a Sales Negotiator with Sales negotiation who can\'t get the name and address on the offer letters right?
I have lost the chance of buying my dream home as a result of the incompetence of Reeds Rains Sales Negotiator. If the agent treated me fairly and without any discrimination then I would change my mind.
By: Sarah
Jan 30, 2013
How can you say that they discriminated against you under the race relations act?? What made you believe this??

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reeds Rains Office 1! To leave a new review of Reeds Rains Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reeds Rains Office 1