Sep 12,2012
Sep 12,2012
I have found this website and wanted to express my happiness with the professional way and polite way i was dealt with by the team at Omega. I had been on the market with a lack of a buyer and a lack of interest showed by my previous agent and felt that my home was uninteresting and unsaleable. David from Omega visited me and reasured me and to his credit delivered keen viewers and most importantly the right buyer for my home.

I am so pleased and just wish i\'d used them sooner, i am also pleased that this website exists as there doesn\'t seem to be anything unbiased out there to help someone like me choose an agent when wanting to move.

i would always suggest Omega Property Services to anyone that i new.

thankyou again

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Property Services Walton on Naze! To leave a new review of Omega Property Services Walton on Naze, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Property Services Walton on Naze