Sep 12,2012
Sep 12,2012
Staples and King are rude, arrogant and not professional in the slightest. As a landlord I arranged for them to fully manage my property. I find myself consistently checking statements and invoices as they are always incorrect and when I do queery these I am faced with rude unprofessional people who laugh at me and make comments that are condescending and snidey.

When I have called to express my concerns about their service they argue back and tell me I am in the wrong.

An utterly appauling service and I cannot wait to get out of my agreement with them so I can use a more professional tailored service. I would be willing to pay double the amount for an estate agent to manage my property then use Staples and King. Landlords and tenants stay well clear.
Nothing. They are rude, unprofessional and arrogant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Staples & King Office 1! To leave a new review of Staples & King Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Staples & King Office 1