Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
Very satisfied customer! I was made to feel welcome as soon as I entered the office and was given all the help and info I needed as I am a 1st time buyer. I had a lot of questions and ali was happy to answer all of them and in such a way as I was left with a very clear picture of what was going on and how it all works. He is a pleasure to work with and can have a laugh at the same time. Really goes out of his way to be contactable and to contact me to keep me updated with the answers to all my questions. Works hard and doesn\'t slack when it comes to needing help and answers. Very impressed with the whole process and how it was handled. Not rude or condescending once, and I had the feeling I am in safe honest hands, not deceptive (like SOME bread of estate agents... You know the feeling... In your gut when you know when your being had) all estate agents should be this way...
Chiltern Hills Estate Agents
are a credit to the industry !!!
By: unhappy
Mar 28, 2013
Odd that this is listed as a member of staff... This ought to be removed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1